Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Warm fleece hat

 I found a great tutorial online today on how to make this fleece hat. I had the materials on hand so I decide to stitch it up quick before I pick my three year old son up from day care. Yes, I did say quick. It only took about 45 minutes. He loves it!! I put it on his head and he tore off running around the daycare showing it off. You would have thought that he had just got a new bike!

The tutorial is well written with a lit of great pics. It also has a downloadable pattern that prints to a 1:1 scale. It is an easy project that you'll have a lot of fun with. Here's the link. http://fromanigloo.blogspot.com/2010/09/warm-winter-hat-pattern-and-tutorial.html

I could of used a brighter back drop

5 comments:

  1. Your hat turned out fabulously! It looks adorable on your son! :)

    Christine
    From An Igloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention, I LOVE that you are a sewing dad! That is SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son would love this! Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this SO MUCH! I would wear one myself, it is THAT awesome.
    Amie @ http://kittycatsandairlanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete