Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Baby burp cloths



This is two sets of three burp rags that I have made. They are super simple to make and make great gifts for expecting mother. They are made with three ply Gerber cloth diapers and I used a decorative flanel clothe for the front sides. they are aproximately 17 by 18 inches. It is very important to pre was all of the materials. You should be able to find the diapers at most department stores.


A set that I made for a baby boy


Front and back view


2 comments:

  1. You should totally sell these on Etsy! They are super cute burp clothes!!!! I JUST started sewing with my new machine my husband gave me for Christmas. I can't wait to try all the tutorials on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll throw up a tutorial for you on the burp clothes shortly

    ReplyDelete