Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kids large draw string backpack

I've been wanting to make a backpack for a while now so i figured that I'd make one for my 6 year old son. it turn out better than i thought it was gonna besides the fact that it was a bit larger than i pictured it being. Now that i have a completed bag and some good lessons learned I'm going to make another one, but it's gonna be a lot cooler. i plan to shrink it up and and some zip up pouches and  make it from different materials.
I used canvas and some other hardware i had lying around to make this bag. It wasn't nearly a hard to make as i thought.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, once again--you've impressed me! I wish I had your sewing skills! Thank you for linking up to Sew Woodsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so professional! It' hard to sew on a curve like that. Good job!

    ReplyDelete